Saturday 17 July 2010

Creative Writing.

Saturday 17 July 2010 (23:16hrs)

I recently finished a Creative Writing course. It was fantastic.

I met some great people and made some valuable new friends. My tutor was fab. Held my interests throughout. Though I did stuggle with the poetry side of it, but still had fun.

What next? Another writing course of course, ;-)

I've always loved reading, though never really go into reading until I was around 16 years old, since then, the reading door has stayed firmly open. I was adaydreamy kid, preferred having stories read to me. If only I'd made the effort, so many great books to read, more than a lifetimes worth.

Other than reading and writing, I like making things, cakes mainly, yum! And also like crocheting.

When not doing that, I'm looking after my cats and dog Daisy.

Well, enough from me for now, two glasses of wine and I'm starting to feel sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment