Sunday 18 July 2010

Not bad for a tee-totaller

Hopefully, this will all make sense. I feel like my fingers are as numb as my mind at the moment...

why...

well, because last night I thought it'd be nice to have a glass of wine. Only took a couple of glasses and I was almost snoring in the chair.

And so, not wanting to be wasteful, thought I'd better finish of said bottle of delicious wine this evening.

WhaHey, it is delicious. Though already feeling teeney weeny bit light headed. Its a good job I walk to work in the morning, the fresh air will help clear my head.

I did think to myself, today I will have a constructive Sunday. So I went and laid down with my book and fell alseep reading. I later took Daisy (my dog) for a walk. That woke me up a bit. Then I thought, hmm, really must stop dollying about and get something done... maybe do a bit more of my radio play? OR continue with one of my short stories and make it longer... Its now just gone 8.30pm and here I am, doing none of the aforementioned thingys.

What next? I know, a nice bubble bath.

My creative writing will have to wait for another day.

x

1 comment:

  1. Hey

    It's taking shape now. I liked your post. Keep at it.

    Best

    A X

    ReplyDelete